And sorry it is sooo late!
Toh, ga nawa (Toh, here's mine):
Things to do:
1. Post the rules.
2.Post 11 things about yourself
3.Answer the questions by your tagger
4.Create 11 questions and tag another 11 to answer them
5.Note: no tag backs and also notify the people you tagged
6.Let your tagger know you answered their questions.
11 Random bits about me:
1. I always make sure no one is looking at me when I put a pinch of salt in my oats (because some people say it's weird/gross).
2. I avoid listening to slow music as it easily makes me sad. Same for movies, as I figure that life is/can be sad enough already. So I watch lots of comedies (not the annoying Adam Sandler kind, no offence), and the more upbeat the music the better. Someone said people like us who do this are "passively numbing [our]selves" sha. He has a point but I'm still not going to listen to sad stuff hehehe.
3. I take a lot of random pictures, and conclude these sessions with self-shots where I make silly facial expressions.
4. I worry a lot, and this worries my sister a lot :)
5. I am getting very fond of KLove Radio Station-- they play really amazing music.
6. People say I have an innocent face. I never thought this was a good thing (especially in my JS2 when one of my teachers who believed I never made noise in class lashed me 13 times -when he gave others only 2 strokes- when he saw me standing and talking one afternoon).
7. Like the author of this interesting post, I have always prided myself on being anti-boy crazy... which is not necessarily a good thing.
8. Was a horror fan, now no longer one (to my sister's relief lol)
9. Hmmm... chai bai kare ba har yanzu?! (e never finish up till now?!) Ok good... I love Hausa Language but suck at speaking it. Sad because I am a Northerner :(
10. I love to discover things I have in common with people.
11. At last!!! I tend to take things way too seriously. You know it's bad when your parents, who are supposed to pull your ear and say "my pikin, as you are going to school, read your book oh!! Mmhm" instead say "find time to relax, kin ji? (you hear?)"
Phew! Was fun though.
1. Money or love ..which would you choose? Aww must I choose??? :( Hmm, I'd go with love in theory, and hope for the best.
2. If you had the chance would you change your career, if yes to what? I've always entertained thoughts of acting; in secondary school I was in an acting group and always felt more alive :)
3.If you could go anywhere right now,where,why and with whom will it be? I would be at home with each of my siblings and parents like the old-old times
4.Favourite color? Depends on what item the colour is on/in, but let's say pink and purple
5. Craziest thing you ever done? Stood in front of classmates at the peak of my shyness and said "Classmates? I just want to say 'how far?'" (ps: they actually clapped for me after... awww bless them)
6.If you could become a genius right now in what field would it be and why? Psychology
7.What did you have for lunch? a delicious, peppery chicken wrap :)
8.If you could change one thing about yourself ,what would it be? Probably my habitual apathy towards God?
9.If you could make a change in the world right now,what decree would you pass? Less fighting, more peace
10.If you could trade places with any celebrity right now, who would it be? Oh, to be Toby Mac for a day... I want to know/experience what gives him so much energy and zeal
11.What gift do you want for your next birthday?(you never know who might be reading...*lol*) Hmm.... really nice perfume? Thank you in advance, Dammy lol!
And Cee asked:
1. What do you do in your spare time? Watch series and some movies, write, talk with some people
2. What one thing are you most proud of? My research skills (they're not great oh! But I'm happy to say I tend to ferret out the most random bits of info heeheehee)
3. What is your ultimate dream vacation? I don't have one, honestly... but I think the place must be sunny and have water to swim, so let's say a beach
4. What are you most looking forward to in the next year? A correct job is one...
5. Most important thing you are saving up for? Chai... saving up for rent ne fa! :( :( iKid, iKid... or not...
6. Have you ever rescued someone? What were the circumstances? Not yet, but working on it <determined face>
7. Who influenced you the most when you were a child? My Mum!
8. Who influences you the most now? Still my Mum (cuz she has faith in me) and my siblings (cuz they are cool people heeheehee)
9. What is the most daring or dangerous thing you’ve ever done? Please refer to Dammy's #5
10. What person in history would you most like to meet? Not sure yet...
11. What would you love for your next birthday gift? (I just might surprise you ;) Well, perfume again? Can't have too many.
Almost everyone I know seems to have done the Elevens already, and tag backs not allowed (shucks!) so please permit me to ask any commenters:
a. What activity nurtures your spirit/energises you the most and why?
b. What are the top 3 things that vex you?
c. What would you say is your biggest accomplishment thus far?